Download Airplane Games – Flight Pro Simulator
If you would like to fly a plane, but lacks a license, money and time, you should take a look at the flight simulator games out there.
Several simulations of flight compete for your attention and your money. There are some free flight simulator that will give you a basic idea of what might be like to fly. The graphics are sometimes very good, but unfortunately not very realistic.
Before you read more, you can download airplane games directly through that link.
Six features to consider when choosing a flight simulator as your airplane games:
1. The graphics and scenarios: A state of the art flight simulator animations are decent looking video and, most importantly, a realistic map of the world. Wherever you fly, the flight simulator must be correctly assigned landscape and the landscape.
2. Aircraft Selection: How many different plans are available to fly? Verify that the military and passenger aircraft, turboprop and jet stream, helicopters and transport planes.
3. Time and time: A flight simulation should provide real time that challenges your ability to pilot. Ideally, the climate and weather can be customized or synchronized with real-world conditions.
4. realistic cockpit controls: Make sure your flight simulator offers a cockpit view is modeled properly after the real aircraft.
5. Additional features and accessories available: If the flight simulator has a team of developers or community, are the ins and additional features that are published regularly. This will help if you never get bored.
6. Carriers: If you find an aircraft flight simulator with integrated companies, it is possible to have a good time. His challenge for takeoff and landing his plane on a carrier, especially at night, but it is a great experience and glued to the screen until you have mastered.
I have long searched for a flight simulator that includes as much of the above characteristics as possible. Unfortunately, the latest flight games focus exclusively on the war, the arcade experience of flight and multiplayer battles. While there is nothing wrong with that, is not what I was looking for a realistic flying experience.
Source : Derick G. Shawn