2nd Chance Checking features the majority of the old-fashioned banking perks, apart from real checks. Direct deposit is necessary. There clearly was a decreased upkeep charge of $8.95 with no balance that is minimum. CCU Second Potential Checking includes:
- Complimentary online banking
- Complimentary online statements
- Complimentary debit card
- Free ATM deals at Cardinal ATMs
- 5 complimentary non-Cardinal ATM deals on a monthly basis
- 10 bill-pay that is free on a monthly basis
- Limitless teller deals
To be person in CCU, you need to live, work, worship or attend school in Ashtabula, Columbiana, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Mahoning, Portage, Summit, or Trumbull counties. Find Out More
City nationwide has 3 places in Ohio.
Handling your hard earned money at Columbus Metro Federal Credit Union is a simple task with a free of charge debit MasterCard, online banking and app that is mobile.